You said it.
The black beauty is too weakened to defend herself.
She may have a beautiful body and amazingly trimmed pubes but she is no match for the mega busted white girl and is now forced to lick her pussy out. Nice.
Who's nipples are you talking about?
Both girls have great nipples but the I really like the black girl’s. They are desperate for some attention,
Well if she doesn't give the black girls nipples some attention I will.
You said it.
ReplyDeleteThe black beauty is too weakened to defend herself.
ReplyDeleteShe may have a beautiful body and amazingly trimmed pubes but she is no match for the mega busted white girl and is now forced to lick her pussy out. Nice.
ReplyDeleteWho's nipples are you talking about?
ReplyDeleteBoth girls have great nipples but the I really like the black girl’s. They are desperate for some attention,
ReplyDeleteWell if she doesn't give the black girls nipples some attention I will.
ReplyDelete