If she had stronger legs she might have been able to stand up and fight back. But they're so thin and weak.
Two things.#1 I agree with you about her legs Musaafiruun#2 It's great to hear your thoughts. Don't stop now!There are other pictures!
I’m not a great fan of choking but this pic is just so hot. These girls are amazing.
Same here. a little chocking to knock the fight out of the other girl sometime is hot. But not that into it too. But sometimes in someways like this.
So very sexy from both ladies, no doubt the older lady win over the younger girl
If she had stronger legs she might have been able to stand up and fight back. But they're so thin and weak.
ReplyDeleteTwo things.
Delete#1 I agree with you about her legs Musaafiruun
#2 It's great to hear your thoughts. Don't stop now!There are other pictures!
I’m not a great fan of choking but this pic is just so hot. These girls are amazing.
ReplyDeleteSame here. a little chocking to knock the fight out of the other girl sometime is hot. But not that into it too. But sometimes in someways like this.
ReplyDeleteSo very sexy from both ladies, no doubt the older lady win over the younger girl
ReplyDelete